Connect Groups are an essential part of our church, as they provide a place where deeper fellowship and better support for one another can take place. Considering that the early church worshiped in large settings in the synagogues, as well as in homes, we unite together similarly in order to be in deeper fellowship with God and one another (Acts 2:42-47). God has reconciled us not only to Himself but also to each other. This "each other" is called His church. Thus, we intentionally strive toward community through men's/women's groups, home gatherings and other personal settings.
Every Wednesday, please join us as we dive into this course together. Books can be purchased from the church or ordered online.
This course provides many great tools that will change your perspective on life and encourage you to grow closer to God and those you are in relationship with in a healthy way.
- If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Jonathan at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The link to join the zoom group is available when you click the image to the left.
Here at Life Center, we believe the best way to show everyone in our community the love of Christ is through acts of kindness. So we are always looking for opportunities to spread kindness to anyone and everyone. Here are some opportunities that you can be a part of:
- We give financially to several local missions and community support networks. Please prayerfully consider how you can give to help and click here to give.
- Gather delivers food boxes on Thursdays, visit gatherchurch.com/contact
- Hub City Mission, on the second and last weekends of the month, there are some great opportunities to provide food to those in need. visit www.bethel-church.com/hcm
- We are providing meals to the emergency shelter that has been set up at the fairgrounds. If you would like to sign up to help, please contact Jenny Becker @ 360.388.6165. Right now we are providing breakfast on Saturdays and lunch on Mondays for the next 8 weeks.
We would love for you to join us this year for our women's retreat. It is such a wonderful opportunity to gather together and encourage one another. It is a great time to relax and have fun playing games and walking on the beach. It is a perfect get away that you don't want to miss out on. You can register here! Contact Nan Hoile for more details, 360.269.0963
Please follow us on Facebook for a daily video posted by our pastors. It is a short moment of encouragement that helps us all stay connected. We also post all the links and info about what we have coming up in our church! It is a great place to get all the info you could need!
Ladies, join us for a word of encouragement Monday, May 25 @ 10 am. Please read 2 Corinthians 4. Zoom link will be posted soon. Contact Nan with questions, 360.269.0963
Life is not meant to be lived alone. In fact, God hates loneliness. You were created to experience life with other people, which is why we encourage you to join a group.
A connect group is a group of three or more people who gather in a home, workplace, or online. In a group you’ll experience prayer, share and care.
Groups can come in all shapes and sizes — married couples, singles, men, women, kids, no kids, workplace, under 20, over 40 — the list goes on. No matter where we are in life, we need fellowship. Ready to dive in?